Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Loooooooong Time? Nah, Just A Second, Dude!


"Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. "
- Mark Twain

A tremendous trend I have seen ever since I stepped foot onto this land...
A land so beautiful, yet in deeper sense, not so...
A land so huge, yet in retrospect, not so...
A land so blessed... Or is it?

How many broken families i've seen...

How many people, children barely in their teens witness a separations, events with such a lasting impacts that they never recover? That they never comprehend the true meaning of love? Of perseverance? Of holding on and being with someone who's a friend, one who would stick with you through thick and thin? One whom you could get angry with and then come back to and apologize, and say that you love, and mean it with all your heart?

How many of these children... Crave this kind of love? Search everywhere, even in all the wrong places for this love?

Why do words like "Oh, I can't live with her anymore", "Oh I can't stand him", "He takes advantage of me", "I don't love him anymore"... WHY... WHY do these words appear? Why do they even exist?

I cry out on behalf of those who are victims... I cry with you...

I am blessed... I truly am...

Mummy always loved, and always loves Daddy, and Daddy always loved, and always loves Mummy...


I am thankful, and always will be for this day, 26 years ago, when in a small church, halfway across the globe from where I am now, two lives were intertwined in holy matrimony...

Two lives which unknowingly, have always been teaching me to hold on to what I believe in... To love unconditionally and to wait for God's calling in everything I do...

To be responsible in all I do, to never fear, but trust... To know that there's One above who has planned my whole life ahead of me, to believe that in all I go through, He knows best...

And above all...

To love =)

To Mummy and Daddy...

Cheers! Because of love, Kerana cinta, Ying wei ai =D


I love you Daddy, I love you Mummy...

I always will =)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!


MAL
:-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely parents you have.

Malcolm said...

Thanks Aiman!!!!

Yes, indeed I do!!! I'm sooooo blessed to have them, I won't have it any other way xD

Thanks brother! =D



MAL
:-P