Friday, November 13, 2009

I Never Did Realize...

Never did realize think it that way...

I mean yeah, sure, I always thought that you know "what you do now will influence the future", yodda yodda yodda, blah blah blah...

But today it actually struck me...

I can do something...

I can actually change the world...

I mean think about it...

How many people in the world have no hope, have no vision? How many people in the world fall into corruption? How many people in the world know not love? How many people in the world are orphans, victims of AIDS? How many people in the world slit their wrists, jump off buildings due to depression? How many people in the world sell themselves to feel like they "belong"? How many kids turn to wrong avenues because their parents went through a divorce? How many people try to get intoxicated every night to be one of the "in" group? How many people seek? How many people try to become human "do"ings instead of human "be"ings?

How many people need God?


I know I did...
And I know I still do...
And more so, I know I always will...


Do something.


MAL
:-P

2 comments:

yTze said...

=)

Witnesses to His love we all shall be!

Malcolm said...

Amen to that! xD


MAL
:-P