Saturday, November 14, 2009

The End? What Do We Do Now? =O

There's all this hype about how the world's gonna end in the year 2012... (influenced by 2012, the movie I went to watch with my seniors... Btw, i must say, not bad movie...)

So, honestly, here's what I think about it...




Ok honestly now...





Really...




I think...








NAH!!! Not gonna happen, sorry... xD Not at least till I get my degree from vet school hahahaha xD


Okay let's be serious now...

Inasmuch as don't believe everything from that show, it got me thinking...

And it made me realize one thing, one thing I should always practice... (ALL of us for that matter...)

Live everyday as if it were your last day on this earth...

Life is... Not as long as a lot of us would want it to be... I mean, anything could happen to anyone, at anytime...

So go ahead! Tell your parents that you love them... Tell that friend of yours that you love him/her... Tell your neighbours you love them in spite of their loud parties every night and their crazy drinking habits...

If you've never done it (or in a loooong time),Give your mum and dad a hug... Give your friend a hug, say sorry for those things that you've wronged them with, forgive them for those things that they've wronged YOU with...

Call that guy you haven't talked to in years because of some silly thing between you and that guy...

Appreciate those around you, those far away, those nearby...

And most importantly, spend everyday as if it were the last...


I feel like doing that...


MAL
:-P

P/S : Shoutout to all of you readers out there!!! I love you!!! *Group hug!!!* xD