Friday, December 18, 2009

Ahhh, It's good to be (Half) Home...

Now before you go about asking "Haaaaaa??? You go back Malaysia haaa??? =OOO", Nope, i'm not in Malaysia... In fact, i'm in a land I barely even know, other than in name...

HEY GUYS!!!! MALCOLM HERE!!! LONG TIME NO SEEE!!!! xDDDDD

And i'm...

*drumroll*

LIVE!!! FROM ENGLAND!!! =DDDD

At this moment i'm with 3/4 of my family (missing koko, he's busy back in Malaysia... Oh well, a doctor's gotta do what a doctor's gotta do... D=)

And you know what they say, "Home is where the heart is..."

I guess it's hard to say where my heart actually is right now... It's so confusing... I'm in a land that I know nothing (not much anyway) about, my friends are now spread all over (focusing in North America and South-East Asia mostly...)

But hey, i'm soooooooooooooooooo elated to see part of my family again... You have nooooo idea how much I miss them =)


Anyway, that was just a short update =) I'll try and keep you guys updated =D

I hope to see most over you over the break, k? =D Miss u all toooooooo!!!


MAL
:-P

P/S: Shoutout to all the new readers!!! HEY THERE!!! xDDDD WELCOME LOLZ XD
And to the other guys, sorry I took sooooo long between posts, been so busy... I'll try and update more regularly k? *Wink* xD (Oh and shoutout to Lilian, thankx for reminding me to write again lolz xD)

No comments: