Monday, November 9, 2009

Today was pretty weird...

Got up, walked around and suddenly it dawned upon me...


I MISS HOME...


Especially since half of the time, half the people here don't understand half a word i'm saying...
Especially since half of the year, half of the day is half of the time back home...
Especially since half of the week, half of the people are half-dressed with half-decent clothing...
Especially since half of the night, half of the residents are half-drunk with half-screaming, half-yelling voices...
Especially since at half-time, half the people are already half-drunk and the other half asleep...


The other half...

They're okay =D


But really now...

I need to physically see someone who can speak manglish to me...

When you miss someplace, it seems to fly farther and farther out of reach...

It's at times like these where I wish I could take out a pair of ruby slippers (not that it's my fashion taste or anything...) And knock them together and say "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Oh and I miss Chicken rice... And dim sum... And nasi goreng kampung... Oh and Sup kambing... And... I better stop, i'm salivating over the library comps already...


MAL
:-P

P/S: To Canadians reading this... It's probably not you I was referring to... It's just some people who tarnish your good reputation... I do like it here =) I really do =D

3 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

koko!! got miss me bo?? hehe
Manglish is Malaysia specialty, cant really expect much here =P

Found a place that serves pretty gud dim sum in toronto, though it will not taste exactly like home, hopefully it can fulfill part of the missing feeling =)

When u come to toronto, ask andy la~~ he very free de~~ especially bringing u around~~ he sure very syok one~~ jia you my koko!! ni can do it!! =)

*I am commenting at d time whr I'm suppose to finish my assingment =P blog commenting seems more tempting* =P

Sarah.... said...

Haha...I totally resonate with this post!

Malcolm said...

Mui2 > Oiiiiiii!!! Misss u laaaaaaaaa hahahaha xD Got miss ur koko onot? Otherwise... =_= *crack knuckles* jkjk xD

No leh, not same leh, eat dim sum must mummy daddy pay, nicer taste xD Eat more lolz xD

OIIIIIIIII!!!! GO DO ASSIGNMENTTTTTTT!!!!! =O



Sarah > Yay!!! High 5 lolz xD Going back next summer? We go makan okay? xD



MAL
:-P