Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smile =)

Smile
Music by : Charlie Chaplin

Smile
tho' your heart is aching,
Smile
Even though its breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky-
You'll get by,
If you Smile
through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through- For you.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.

Forgive me, I got this song stuck in my head since last night (okay more like this morning =D)...

But you know, thinking it over, I realize that I had told myself something very important...
Something that I... Might have overlooked in the course of this one year...

I remember the one day that I was upset and disturbed because of certain issues, and I brought it along with me to school...

I remember how throughtout the day I noticed the prefects being in a terrible mood, not performing well, and how it seemed everything was out of place...

And then realization struck...

"When you are sad, when you are downcast, the people who love you, or you love most would be most affected..."

From then on I told myself never to be downcast, at least not in front of those whom I love...

Or have I overlooked that, for a moment?

Guys, if ever I have been upset, downcast or just simply not in the right mood...

Whenever it was, please forgive me? Thank you anyway :)

I echo the songwriters in the last two lines, of which I think are more true then ever...
~You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.~



MAL
:-P

P/S: Sorry to make it seem repetitive, but this song was Michael Jackson's favourite, not any of his own songs... It got stuck in my head when Jermaine Jackson, MJ's brother sang it during MJ's memorial service... There it is, my final tribute to MJ (Did someone just go *whew*? =_=)

2 comments:

yTze said...

one BIGGG WHEW from me here :P

haha! just to let you know, not leaving comments does not mean i don't read ur blog ;p

Malcolm said...

Hahahahaha...

Really now? Hahahaha yeah I know...

Hmmm... Is that a sign that I should be updating my blog posts? O_o

xD Yup yup i get it.... I should be soon? Hahahahaha!!!


MAL
;-P