Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Prayer xD

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...
Praise Him all creatures here below...
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts...
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost...

Father, I thank You for helping me realize that in everything that's sad, there's a bright side to it...

Help me to not be upset over trivial matters,
Help me to not fight battles that are just not worth fighting...

Thank You for helping me realize that when I am sad, the people around me are affected as well...

And Father, thank You for my friends, who stand by me through it all...

I thank You and claim that "No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Thank You for good news, thank You for bad ones ('cause i know better ones of victory are coming)

Thank You for the random people who suddenly say "hi", and the people who receive my random "hi's"

Thank You for the people who cheer me up and make my day

Thank You for the small things that bring happiness or cheer into life

And thank You that I am able to do be that vessel sometimes...

Bless my friends and family,
Bless all those around me...

Bless all those, far and near,
Bless all those who reappear...

Bless the guys and bless the girls,
Bless all, in my mind, like pearls...

Bless the strong and bless the weak,
Bless the humble and the meek...

Bless them all, I ask and pray,
Bless them all, I pray today!

Again Father, I'm gonna put my trust in Ya!!! xD


MAL
:-P

No comments: