Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Future, Your Hands

Father Lord...

I thank You...

'Cause You'll never let me down...
And You pick me up when I am...

'Cause Your grace is sufficient for me...
And Your mercy is limitless...

'Cause Your love is everlasting...
And Father, You are love...

'Cause You are my comforter...
And You comfort me when I feel alone...

'Cause You are my refuge...
And Father, You are my fortress...

'Cause You are my wisdom...
And You give me Your knowledge and Your Word...

'Cause You are my strength...
And that is what You give to carry on...

'Cause You are my light...
And You make the paths clear for me to see...

'Cause You know my future...
You have planned it all, from the very beginning...
And Father...
You are my future...
Help me Father to never forget that.


MAL

No comments: