Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Am I Home?

If home is where the heart is...

Am I home?

At the badminton courts, I don't know anybody anymore
At the squash courts, I don't know anybody anymore
At the driving range, I don't know anybody anymore
At the putting green, I don't know anybody anymore
At the swimming pool, I don't know anybody anymore
At the tennis court, I don't know anybody anymore
At the food stalls, I don't know anybody anymore

Is this my hometown? Where's everybody?

And my heart, it just ain't here, innit?

I guess I still miss my buddies...


MAL
:-(

4 comments:

kaihan said...

why so sad? Haiz...
See you on the coming trip...hehe..=)

Malcolm said...

Hahaha no laaa not sad...

Just miss you guys, dats all xD

Yay!!! U Going???

Cya on the trip, den!!!


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

*pats Malcolm*

Shows what a wonderful college experience you've had =)

Maybe home should just be defined as 'place of residence' now =\
=p

Malcolm said...

Hahaha you know what Jules? Maybe I should...

That would mean...

I'm HOME!!! YAY!!! xD



MAL
:-P