Monday, September 21, 2009

Agak Chaotic? Ntah la xD

Hmmmm...

"The more things change, the more they remain the same"... Koko once (okay more than once) told me that... Well, what can I say? It stuck =) (And I realize I would get a zero in this assignment for not quoting using the correct format, MLA or APA xD)

Guelph is beautiful =)

As i've asked many of my ang mo friends so far, "is all of Canada as beautiful as Guelph?" I guess "sometimes" so says Julia "I have to wake up and just remind myself that i'm in Canada!!!" *hands in the sky* (again i'll get zero xD)

Maple trees can be barely 100 metres from each other yet one can start to turn red and wilt already while another is still as green as the first day I stepped foot onto this University... I wonder... What causes this natural phenomena? God is great =)

It's amazing... "We haven't seen each other for over 4 months yet we still miss and want to see each other so much...", so says Yasmin (once more, another quote) Clearly we've formed more than just a simple friendship, Yas, Naiz, Terence, myself... Still missing a couple of lunch kaki though... *shoutout to Sasi, Ammy, and occasional guests Iyliaaaaaaaa and Keng xD*

Again it's interesting how it's warmer when it rains than when it does not... Unheard of in Malaysia... Daddy explains on how the clouds cause affect the wind and the temperature...

And the Ontario Science Centre is pretty cool... I'll go there again sometime =)

*ONTARIO SCIENCE CENTRE IS GIVING FREE ENTRY TO PUBLIC THIS WEEKEND, SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2009!!!* =O Yup, true true!!! Take advantage, Toronto-ians...


Man... That was chaotic and did not really have a progression... Ah well, that's life xD


MAL
:-P

P/S: Honestly though... Go check out Ontario Science Centre this Saturday... Free doh!!! =O

2 comments:

Bon Iver said...

are you kidding? it is so freaking cold here when it rains. i miss our lunches! :(

Malcolm said...

Hahahaha yes now I realize that... Oh well too late... xD

AMMYYYYYYY!!! xD You still aliveeeeeeeeee!!! xD So long neva heaer from u ady =(


MAL
:-P