Monday, June 29, 2009

Rest In Peace, King of Pop

I got the news when I was away... Terence had sms-ed me and told me that apparently a certain MJ had kantoi-ed... Not Jordan though...

I thought... "No way..."

But well, everyone dies...

This man though, whatever people say about him, was a legend... A misunderstood one...

When the news came up a few years back about MJ being accused of molestation, to tell the truth, I was angry... Not that year of course, but when i understood it...

People started making fun of him, all kinds of rumours were made up...

Well, guess what? This man entertained four generations of people and inspired dances from all walks of life...

This same guy told people about the children of the world through "Heal the World"

Environment through "Earth Song"

Even convicts through "They Don't Really Care About Us"

His dances were copied by millions of people worldwide...

His love for children was misunderstood...

And... Ultimately that drove him to the grave...


I think I can understand why some people refuse to become famous...

To build up a career in fame, it takes a lifetime of effort...

To tear it down, it only takes one rumour...


Rest in peace, Michael Jackson...


You will never be forgotten, 'cause the dances keep deteriorating... Just take Soul'ja Boy and "Crank Dat" for instance... I rest my case...


MAL
:-P

No comments: