Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Over...

Need I say more?

FINALLY finished my Advanced Functions exam today =D

Guess that signals the end of ICPU for me, and the end of this short stint in college, away from those whom I know, away from friends and family...

Looking back at what i've been through, I wonder... HOW IN THE WORLD did I get through this? The longest period of which I ever was away from home (as in the buiding as well as family) was only 5 days for the National level prefects' camp in 2006...

I miss 45 Jalan Melawati, but more than ever, I missed my family...

I remember the first day I moved in to Casa, thinking to myself "Okay Malcolm, here's the plan... You imagine this is like any other camp you've been to, only slightly longer... You go in there, get yourself known to virtually everyone, and enjoy yourself!!!"

I know I enjoyed myself... Whether or not I got myself known, I honestly don't know... :)

What did I learn form this course? Lots...
  1. There are some people greater than you (well, at SOMETHING or another, you can't beat them all, no? :P)
  2. You cannot rush things, just make sure you do it in the right way with the right timing and keep your fingers crossed!
  3. You win some, you lose some... Some things are just not meant to be, but always remember there's always something better coming out from it for you!!! (You don't always score perfect marks now, do you? xD)
  4. Family first is true :) But it's always nice to have a group of close friends who watch your back and look out for you, be your family when the original family is absent (I love you guys, you know who you are!!! xD)
  5. It's always nice to find a balance, and then strike it!!!
  6. But most importantly... I found out that I could never do anything alone... I had always depended on someone or another... And when I relied solely on myself... I failed miserably... Weird... And so I learnt... There is One who loves you so much that He would be there whenever you need Him... So, I learnt... To depend on Him...

In freedom... Spending some time with friends... I think that's a good idea :)

You know that people say "friends are like jewels"?

I beg to differ...

Jewels can be bought...

Friends?

Priceless...



MAL
:-P

No comments: