Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Gonna Trust...

I don't know why...

I can't see why in the world You're putting me through this...

And I can say, I can ACT as if I don't care, but I really do...

But You know what Father?

It's gonna be tough, but You know what?

I gonna hold my head up high and i'm gonna try to not care anymore...

You know why?

'Cause i'm gonna trust in You, Father...

Some day, i'll see the whole point in this...

I'm gonna trust You, Father...

It's part of the deal :)

So give me faith...

Help me trust in You...



MAL
:-D

3 comments:

Syafiqah Najib said...

hi, malcolm!
long time havent' seen you
how r you??

nothing much to say, depend on god is the most crucial thing..

yTze said...

and we're all behind you,

hoping to learn the same thing.

go malcolm!

Malcolm said...

Future Murrabi : Hey!!! How've you been??? Adoi rindu kat u laaaaa!!! (Ok laaaa sikit kot xP) Ko plak? Camne? How's everything going for you? Yup, I agree, the most important thing is to depend on God... Thanks for the reminder... :)

yTze : Yeah thanks Jules xD If one day I make it, i'll let'ya noe xD


MAL
:-P