Sunday, March 1, 2009

Obsession? Back to the TRUTH

Wow...

In obsession, it is interesting how people tend to lose sight of the things that really do matter in life...

I must confess, lately I had been obsessed with certain issues that (sorry to say) I cannot reveal in public...

How easy it is to fall into blindness without ever realizing it...

Thank God, He's still been encouraging me and helping me to look back at Him and to Him, particularly over these past few days...

And I found out that the more I look to Him, the more I see His hand in action...

Well, clearly it is true what God says in Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." I've been a fool. Whatever made me think that I knew what's best for me? I've been looking at myself, looking at the world, seeking, wanting an answer when God's been hinting and hinting...

Man, talk about blur :P

Another thing I believe God has been telling me to share is this : Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" It's almost as if God'sbeen saying "Hey, you think I don't want the best for you ah? Blur! Look lah who's been taking care of you, been guiding you all the way! I love you laaaa"

Man, sorry Father... Seems like I memang blur :) Anyway, thanks for loving a blur one like me ya?

Guys, look to God, He makes the scenery much clearer, the paths much straighter, the soul much more comforted...

Father, thank You for the peace and joy given and for the love You've shown me, the love that can never be beaten by any other. Thank You for showing me what it is to love, for showing me what it is to be loved, and for showing me the extent of true love. I thank You Father that in all things, I can look to You as One who would answer my prayers, as One who can counsel me and as one who truly does care for me. Once again Father, I commit my life fully into Your hands, asking that Your will be done in me. Thanks Father for friends taht I love, friends that I can count on and friends who are not ashamed of knowing me. I pray that You would bless them and enlarge their territory and that they'll grow be great in this world. Thanks Father!!! Amen!!!


MAL
:-P

No comments: