Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MUMMY!!!

An hour late or so I be...
But still for me , eternity...
To hear thy voice and say to thee...
My mummy!!! Oh how I love thee!!!

Half a century thou'st see...
Still more than half thy life to be...
Tho' others round thee frail may be...
Thou'st still stand strong and all man see...

Anger never could ignite,
All through darkness burning bright...
Thou teachest the paths of right...
To never wander from His sight...

All through life thou guidest me...
Showed me love, gave dignity...
In my ail thou criest with me...
In gladness thou dost smile for me...

Thou hast led me through 19 years
Thou'st made me as am to my peers
Gave me wisdom, oust my fears
Still cares for me and thy dears...

I don't have real much to say
And if I do, no other way
But here I write, if just to say
Mom, I love you, EVERYDAY!!!


Mummy!!! I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me so far... I want you to know that the times when I say I miss home, it's more than just the physical home, it's always been our family, and especially you mummy!!! I thank you for loving us, for caring for us and for showing us the right way not solely by words, but by your actions as well... Daily when I thank God, I thank God for giving me such a wonderful mummy who cares (and worries more for me than I do... xD) and looks out for me all the time!!!

Thanks for never letting me hide anything from you, because even when I try to, you read me like an open book anyway... 

Thanks for making my study plan for me when i'm far behind or cannot catch up... 

Thanks for praying for me...

Thanks for never leaving me alone at any time to suffer anything silently...

Just want to let you know, I STILL won't change you for any other mummy in the world, okay?

I love you mom!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


LOVE, 
MALCOLM
:-)

4 comments:

Bon Iver said...

:) i smile reading ur posts.

Malcolm said...

Awww... Thanks Ame :-)

And I still fear and tremble in awe when I read UR blog :-P


MAL
:-P

LasVen said...

So sweet~

Malcolm said...

Awww thanx!!! :)


MAL
:-P