Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To Everybody...

Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
It's now 2009... Who would've guessed it?
Well, if there's one thing I must say, it's that this year has been a great year as every year has been and that evrything went well as far as I am concerned...
So before I say goodbye to 2008, i just want to say a few words to all my friends and family...

I just wanna let you guys know that... I treaure you guys... Every second that I spend with all of you, every one I meet in fact, I thank you for taking some time up to talk to me, or even just say "HI!" I just wanna say that ALL of you have made an impact upon my life, wether or not you know it... One day when i'm gone, i'd like all of you to know that all of you have been there and my life had changed because you guys were there!!! Of course, I thank God that He sent all of you there, and put it in your hearts to be as you are... All of you are special in your own way, keep it that way!!! :)

Yeah, that's about it... Hoping to get back to proper blogging soon :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A GREAT 2009 to ALL OF YA GUYS!!!

MAL
:-P

4 comments:

yTze said...

And I assure you that you make a difference in everyone's life you touch too ;)

Malcolm said...

Awwww... Thanks!!!
Hmmm... Never thought about it that way round.... Anyway, I sure hope that'll be true...
ALRIGHT!!! Now i've found my NEW New Year's resolution!!! XD

MAL
:-P

Daffodil said...

never know that you have a blog~

love this post
touching~
=)

Malcolm said...

Hehehe, and now you do!!! :)
Thanks!!! Glad you feel that way!!! :)

MAL
:-P