Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long overdue... Too Long...

I guess it's been... Too long...

Way too long...

It's been way too long since...
  1. I've been back in BP (Now there's so much change, even a 24-hour drive-thru McD ok? Dun play-play XD)
  2. I last blogged (Hey it ain't MY fault, ok? These blogs take forever to think of something 2 write about, and when you do, you say to yourself  "Aiyah,  lazy la... Tomorrow lah :P)
  3. I had last driven (Yeah, I know what they say about driving a car like riding a bicycle, but still, imagine riding a bicycle carrying 4 other passengers who put their life in YOUR hands... Kinda scary, no?)
  4. I had last touched my PS2 console (Oh, but i'm gonna, at least the moment i'm done with this post :P)
  5. I last played badminton (And that was clearly proven by my terribly outstanding performance whilst playing with my dad and his friends. And again I stress on the word "TERRIBLY")
  6. I've been back in HSBP (or High School Batu Pahat)... I truly do miss the school... 
I realized that time really does fly... About five months ago I was sitting on the same bed I am now, not doing anything and wondering if there could possibly be anything to do yet at the same time fearing the day that I would finally leave "the nest".

Having a nice chat today with buddies Dzulqarnain and Hilal brought me to realize that life really is unpredictable... Stories of "The Prefect Board" and "Keeper Kebal" made me realize just how much things have changed in the course of... Say... One year? I had a great time with them, though! Great to have friends who still care to see you after you've not seen them for months!

In the same way, Hilal being a SAM MARA scholar at Taylor's made a few comments that made me reflect upon life in general and specifically as students in the ICPU at Taylor's...

In a bigger picture, looking back at ALL these stuff, I don't really know what to say... God has indeed put me at just the right time, in just the right place, and put friends and family there as well... Indeed I am truly blest, at every point of my life I have friends whom I know would always be there for me when i needed help in anything whatsoever. I never lacked physically, socially, mentally nor spiritually as God always guided me, and continues to do so everyday of my life...

I thank you Father, that through my friends, family, and people around me, and in Your own special way You always reveal Yourself to me. Thank You that in Your own special way You never cease to amaze me and just say "Hi!". Bless all my friends and family with an extra portion of Your blessing and keep them safe, secure and blessed all their days. Thanks Father!!! I know You will answer and grant them these blessings, for I ask and pray all this in Jesus' name. Amen.

This prayer was from my heart, and i mean it with all honesty. God bless!!!

YEAAAAAAAA!!! EXAM RESULTS OUT SOON!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


MAL
:-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, i miss you too! n the prefecturial board in HS (including Shahrizan, Nain, Hilal, Alhafiz, Skema, etc2) too! those were the gool ol days rite?hehehe

"Keeper Kebal?"

hahaha, i remember that..really cannot be blah-ed arr..huhu

p/s sorry cudnt make it fer the outing down BP mall..really wanted to go but but my freakin' painful tongue and teeth just said "you should stop tormenting urself n rest at HOME!"

hohoho~