Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family, those in my life and those I love...

I have a VERY important announcement to make!!!

This blogger will NOT be active in any forms of online nor offline communication beginning later today ALL the way till 30th December 2008... The reason being so? I will be taking a 12-day-leave and heading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down south, to visit my koala and kangaroo buddies :)

Yup, that's right, i'll be heading up to KL later today and flying off to Perth at midnight 2mrw, and later ending up in the southwest tip of Australia in a land called... Albany... Heard it's freezing down there, IN THE WINTER!!! As such, I doubt very much that i'll be seeing any computer screens anytime soon...
Oh and to save us from the TERRIBLE oversea handphone rates, i'm not even sure wether my phone will be on...

In any case, I would still LOVE to hear news from all of you, especially since it's the Christmas period and so you can just send greetings (If you intend to) to any of the communication tools... I'll get it when I get back... Thanks once again and Blessed Christmas to all!!! :)

And just for fun, i'll add in some pictures of Albany, where i'm supposed to go... Enjoy!!!






Alright!!! So go spread some Christmas cheer!!! Look for and old fat man in a disgusting red suit and sit on his lap, put up a plastic tree which is SUPPOSED to look like a pine, eat some overpriced turkey or just go out and see friends...

What does Christmas mean to you?

In any case, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have a nice great one and love all of you!!!


MAL
:-P

1 comment:

Hilal Din said...

mal can u buy me a t-shirt from australian rugby... later I pay u la.. beli yang murah2 je...below rm100