Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Managed Data, Balancing Sciences...

Ahhh... The sweet scent of managed data...

"What?!?", you ask? Well, let me tell you... Earlier today was the final time I would have to bother memorizing weird formulas for Data Management... It was... Hmm... How do I put it? OK laaaaa... :)

Next up would be Chemistry, 1 to 3.30pm Thursday, and finally Physics, 8.30 to 11am Friday... Ahh, can't wait to go home... I miss 45, Jalan Melawati, Taman Bandar already, and not to mention family and HS guys left behind (That's High School BP to you guys)... One day i'll post pics of HS, in my point of view the MOST BEAUTIFUL school in the world...

According to Hazwan (ex-assistant head prefect, and also mah brudda XD), most of the gang has already been back since... Hmmm... About say 2, 3 weeks ago? Feels like it anyway... Oh well, wait for me guys...

Miss my ICPU mates? DEFINITELY... Can you actually believe that five months have gone by already? FIVE MONTHS!!! Next semester will fly by even faster (or so I heard), and then Canada... Scaaaaaaary...  D=

Hey, what am I doing??? Havta get back to Chem and Physics!!! ARRGH!!!! Oh well, cya guys!!!


MAL
:-P

4 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

Ahem! thx!
bt, arent u suppose 2 b studying? =P

Bon Iver said...

ohoahsoidhashdpia! i never realised so many icpu people had blogs. hahaa. malkieee

Anonymous said...

aha! i miss all the HS-ers too!huhuhu~

Malcolm said...

Me
Hey, WAS supposed 2 be studying laaaa... :P Merdeka liao maaa Hehehehe...

Ame
Ohoahsoidhashdpia??? Errrr... Ameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! Yalor everybody oso got blog 1 :P

al-ikhsan
Oi Fazli!!! Tulaaa ngko!!! Ari ni org ajak ko gi BP Mall pn ko xnak gi... Xnak jumpe aku ckp je laaaaa... :P Da sampei brape taun x jumpe pn xkan muke aku pn xnak tgk lg :P Yea we all miss dem man... T_T


MAL
:-P