Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Interesting, and so it begins...

Ever found it interesting, maybe even thought provoking how life, nature and all in it can be?
I personally find every minor thing in life, and maybe even more than that as such...

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Welcome to my blog, that of life and love, family, friends, people around me, things around me, and basically everything I see or do.

To people don't who know me, welcome. I sure hope you'll gain something from the few minutes you take to glance through my blog. To those that do, thanks for bothering to come read my blog...

OK, so what's the master-plan? Through past experiences, I know that until and unless I come out with a plan, this "blog" thingy will never kick off... Alrighty, so here we go...


1) I'll try and operate a blog which captures what I see, hear and feel throughout my days here.
Aim - To capture these memories of mine and keep them safe on the net, since i'm too lazy to jot these down into a book... =P

2) I'll try to introduce my friends one by one throughout the blog, coz people who know me better know that... I'm terrible at names... :(
Aim - to just give an acknowledgement to the guys and gals who spice up my life, make things interesting...

3) There may be some self-written works which I publish online... These might range from bad all the way to good (hopefully) and would just be "spur-of-the-moment" ideas which I want to keep somewhere, and maybe share with those who are interested...
*Positive and constructive critism is accepted (like constructive interference, Physics guys...) but... Degrading ones? Please, save it for yourself? Thanks!!!*
Aim - Just to place my works for future references...


Yup, that's basically my plan, oh and thanks again for reading... God bless!!!


MAL
:-P

No comments: