Monday, November 10, 2008

11-11-08... Thank God for friends, birthdays or otherwise...


Interesting night, or rather morning, I must say...

Things just got CRAZY-er and CRAZY-er by the minute!!! Honestly, I don't know what i'd do without friends...

Ok, first up...

PART 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASMIN!!!
It's no cliche when i say that when God blesses us, He blesses us with OVER-ABUNDANCE!!! I thank God that God put you here to bless me with a smile or just a jovial "hi Malcolm!", a kind hand when i'm down... Truly, in sending friends to me, God has outdone Himself this time...

Don't know if i've mentioned this before, but I just wanted you to know that both you and Sasi helped me ALOT especially after that one horrid Chemistry test, and both of you truly lifted my spirits! From what I see, God sent both of you as His representatives, to truly back to gladness...

I pray, and will always continue to pray that God will show you His favour, His blessings and His grace THROUGHOUT your life, and may this blessings flow abundantly and radiate into the lives of others!!!

There's Yasmin, surprised at our sudden... Well... Err... Surprise?
Aww, c'mon... Don't have to be shy...
Yasmin's Birthday cake...
And her blowing imaginary candles... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASMIN!!!



Alrighty!!! Next in turn order of events!!!

PART 2

Something terrible happened to me... AGAIN... Carelessness... It nearly paralzed me... Nearly took control of me... I... I...

I...

I locked myself outside my room, with the keys inside... Well, you know what I mean...

So well, With this event once again I thank God... Why???

One word... FRIENDS!!!

All sorts of thoughts came into my mind as i thought of what I could do to gain entry... It was important, my stuff was in the room... I needed to go to school tomorrow...

All I can say at this point is... Thank God for all three of them...

NAIZ...
TERENCE...
and RUI HENG...

In all honesty, I can't explain what ACTUALLY happened on an online blog, it's WAAAAAAAY too dangerous... However those interested, i'd be more than glad to tell you personally...

In any case, I just have to say that if it were not for them, i'd probably be in A LOT more trouble... God bless all three of you!!!

Seriously, thank God for friends... May God bless you ever so abundantly...
The guy on the left is my housemate, Rui Heng... A great guy to be with... On the right? Hasan!
Naiz (left) and Terence (right) as seen a few months back... (They definitely look sleepy...)  O_o
Naiz and Yasmin... The two MVPs for the day!!! Thanks again Naiz!!! Have a BLESSED birthday, Yasmin!!!


Signing off,
MAL
:-)

No comments: