Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Final Hurdle...

OK!!! Most of you would be wondering why I haven't been posting up stuff since d one about my family... If you wold bear with me, I have a perfectly good reason...

I...

Was...

LAZY....

No seriously... NOT!!! Honestly speaking, there's just been WAY too much work, assignments and studying due this week and the next... Speaking of which...

It's been... About 5 months now... Since i've entered college i mean... Time has passed us by way too fast... As such, i feel the need to say...

Thank you Father... You did not only lead me here, You put me here for a reason... I entrust each day into Your hands knowing that You love me and that You surprise me everyday, and everyday I look forward to see what You will  surprise me with... You never cease to amaze me with the blessings You pour upon me... Thank You... Thank You for providing me with beautiful, loving friends that care about me and that I care about, thank You for giving me such a caring and loving family of which I love, thank You for a billion other things that is just too much to say...

Ok, now as we're heading towards the end of the 1st semester in TUCMC (Taylor's University College Main Campus), it suddenly reminds me of...

A race...

It's been 5 months (Yea i know, I keep saying that... Still, it's kinda hard to believe...) since i entered college, 5 months of studies has passed... This is... Kinda like the last lap before the next semester, the last hurdle before the finishing line...

This exam... We'll own ya!!!

Lets all run the race and finish in pole position!!!


MAL
:-)