Thursday, May 14, 2009

Would You Be There?

Unfair and illogical questions to ask?

I don't know...

But I really would want to know...

If one of these days I would breathe my last breath in this world...

Would you would be there at my funeral?
Would you shed a tear for me?
Would you look back at photographs of me and smile?
Would you take some time to sit down and think of what i've ever been, if i ever have been anything to you?
Would you comfort my family, those close to me, even if you don't know them?
Would you step into church to pay your last respects, knowing that that's where my body will be?
Would you remember me for more than a few days? Weeks? Months?
Would you say something at my funeral? If you did, what would you say?
Would you come back to see me, if you were far away?

Cause I just want to know...

Would you be there?
Do you care?


MAL

No comments: