Saturday, May 23, 2009

Goodbye? ICPU buddies... ;-(

I really hate saying goodbyes...

Or do I?

It's been such an eventful year, I don't know what to say...

So many things happened, so many new friends made, so many things I learnt not only about others, but about myself as well...

I know I'm going to miss alot of people, you ICPU guys...

I love all of you guys, those who in the course of these few months became family to me, stood up for me through thick and thin, and walked beside me in suffering, and laughed and enjoyed with me through triumphs...

Thanks...

Naiz
Yasmin
Terence
Rui Heng
Hexen (mui2)
Andy
Jules
Mathew
Sasi
Ammeee
Keng
Iylia
Ainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Fyqah
Lilian
Grace
Xin Ying
Chook Teng (Ah Teng Ah)
Nian Yi
Philip
Alfie
Michael
Wen2
Elaine
Natallie
Kaihan
Shawn
Laily
Dee dee
Denise
Jason
Wen Fei
Jeff
Wai Chuen
Ding
Aish
Dayana (Na na)
Jay-Zee
Jou May
Azira
Amirah
Lin Xin
Tee
Thillaga
Niroshaa
Surya
Paalini
Ah Kin Ah
Zul
Bainin
Wei Yik
Shu Woon
Xiang Rong
Allyssa
Windy


In no order of preference, thanks guys... And all those that I missed out, i'm sorry, there's just wayyyyyy too many of you, don't mean I don't love you too, k? :-)

I LOVE YOU guys... If I could i'd give each of you a BIGGGGGGGG hug!!! (Unfortunately some of you dun take hugs from guys like me *sob* )

All of you... I really do love you guys...

As a collective, and also as an individual :)

I'm sure i'll miss you...


MAL
:-P

P/S : Dun miss me TOO much, k? xD

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Aww...bittersweet at the same time..so sad we have to separate..haiz...but we'll keep in touch right?

Unknown said...

all the best malcolm.

ah_thew said...

Malcolm!!!!!!!! Friends forever!!!
T.T

Jeff Henry said...

Hehe... malcolm, congratulations for remembering all our names =D we'll sure remember yours ;)

Malcolm said...

Lilian : Yeah we gonna disappear ady... T_T But of course we'll keep in touch!!! We have to, k? :)

anas_AF : Thankx bro!!! You as well!!! (Oh and sorry for missing you out... Love ya too xD)

ah_thew : Mathew!!!!!!! T_T Friends forever!!!!!!!! T_T

Jeff Henry : Aww Jeff T_T It was hard, but u guys were worth it... Of course i'll remember your names... :)


MAL
:-P

Unknown said...

U noe, there are only a very small group of people in ICPU that i will miss... And you belong to that group.. Cheers and may we always remain friends. =)

Malcolm said...

Awwww....

Thanks sooo much Bainin :)

I DEFINITELY will miss you too...

*sobs*


MAL
:-P