Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Wish...

Hmmmm...

Wishes are things that may or may not come true...

Some people, however, believe that on certain days in their lives, anything they wish for would come true...

But is that....

TRUE???

I wonder...

And if you could wish for anything, and I mean ANYTHING...

What would you wish for?


I wish...

Okay this might be pushing it a little extra... Slightly more than 1 wish never mind, ya? :)

I wish that all the people around me be happy :D (For the people)

I wish that... People around me are glad to have me around...




In short, my wish is that the people around me would smile and say to me "Malcolm, i'm glad to have met you, am proud to be your friend, and am glad you were born into this world 19 years ago..."

That would be a much fairer and greater gift, (if it comes from an honest heart :P) than anyone could ever give... And I promise, i'll treasure it with all of my heart, never to forget it :)


MAL
:-P

4 comments:

LasVen said...

"Malcolm, i'm glad to have met you, am proud to be your friend, and am glad you were born into this world 19 years ago..." chook teng said.. haha..

Malcolm said...

LasVen : Awwwwwwwww!!!

Thanks Chook Teng :) I REaLLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it :) And thanks to all of you for being there to celebrate my birthday and for being part of my life :) I pray God's richest blessings upon ALL of you :)


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

"Malcolm, I too am glad to have met you, am proud to be your friend, and am glad you were born into this world 19 years ago."

Malcolm said...

yTze : And thank you Jules!!!

That just... Made my day... :)

Awwwwwwwwww...

(Oh no, eyes starting to tear ady T_T)

Thanks!!! xD (I MEAN it!!!)


MAL
:-P