Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And Once Again, I Say Thank You...

I thank you for hearing
I thank you for listening

I thank you for reading
I thank you for understanding

I thank you for looking
I thank you for seeing

I thank you for feeling
I thank you for sensing

I thank you for doing
I thank you for being

I thank you for laughing
I thank you for crying

I thank you for holding on
I thank you for letting go

I thank you for words
I thank you for silence

I thank you for humility
I thank you for vanity

But most of all... I thank you for love, and I thank you for friendship...

For what is this earth but a floating vessel in space, only to be held up by the great forces which hold us all in equilibria... But friends... THEY spin the earth and make it go round...

And... I thank you for being part of the people who care... Those whom I can approach without having to wear a mask ever again... Knowing that you care for me for who I am, and who I ever will be...

I always will pray for you, continue to be as I can be, as a friend, as a brother to you...

So always, my friend, wear that smile...
Laugh that laugh...
Never let anybody force you to be what you don't want to be =D
Be yourself, but more importantly, be TRUE TO yourself...

And once again, I say thank you...

Realizing that this isn't the first, but knowing really well too that it will not be the last either :)

Just to let you know that I care xD


MAL
:-P

No comments: