Sunday, April 12, 2009

God Loves You More

It is not right...

I... Cannot do it...

The adverse effects are too harsh...
Too long...
Too strong...

I guess, that is just not the way...

It is not the right time yet...

That is, if time IS a factor...

No...

Certain things...

Certain things are just too precious to be broken...

Who am I to destroy the futures of others?

Do I fear for others' sakes?

Or do I fear for myself?

If I do, am I being selfish?

No, no, no!!!

Instead, I shall bless you...

Instead, I shall pray for you...

That no fool may harm you be it in words or deeds...

And in whatever you do, may God's hand prosper it for you...

And... Just be blest in all that you do...

But no, suffering for such trivial matters might be uncalled for...

Whatever it is...

God loves you more


MAL
:-P

3 comments:

cassy said...

yes mal.. God does love us more. and His timing is perfect. there's no need to rush things. He is in control :)

Anonymous said...

nice piece bro!

Malcolm said...

cassy : Very true Cass... Very true... He's in control... I know :)

ibnu azlan : Thanks bro!!! :)


MAL
:-P