Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just... One... More...

One more... One more buddy... One more...

Speaking of one more...

Let's go into this:

ONE LINERS! xD

Okay, I figured i'll start doing 1-liners each day as a tribute to whatever happened during the day (but i'll only start after the next post... You'll see why on the next post I write =)

For example, i'll just write something like...

A one-liner a day keeps the boredom at bay...

or something like

If I had something that is basically nothing, and nothing that is basically something, then I would have something, but yet it would not be nothing... Would it?


And that would be all I write for the day...

Pretty cool huh? (And totally uncharacteristic of Malcolm lol xD Let's see how long this can last hehe xD)


MAL
:-P

P/S: Of course, I'll still put the trademark MAL and the :-P at the end, just for you xD

No comments: