Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'd Rather...

I'd rather
  • You happy and me sad
  • You strong and me weak
  • You glad and me upset
  • You comfortable and me uncomfortable
  • You at peace and me at war
  • You well and me ill
  • You joyful and me mournful
  • You blessed and me woeful
  • You alive and me dead
  • You unscathed and me wounded
  • You soaring and me crawling
  • You be loved and me, hated
  • You blest and me cursed
  • You sitting and me standing
  • You laughing and me weeping
  • You smiling and me frowning
  • You be calm and me, tossed
  • You be warm and me, in frost
  • You in spring and me, in fall
  • You stand tall, and me be small
  • You run free and me chained be
  • You love and me resent
  • You the best and me the worst
  • You cheered and me booed
  • You built and me destroyed
  • You rooted and me sinking
  • You be you and me be me!!!
'Cause after all, you are my friend, my dearest friend... A sacrifice as such would never cost, or feel like it costs as much... Making you smile, seeing you happy would more than repay for anything done against me...

Wow, a sacrificial love...

Cool...

P/S: Friends, thanks for always being there for me, if you're reading this and think that you're a friend, then yup, this one's probably for you!!! :-)



MAL
:-P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

uwaaa...sooo touching LA!!!

Lilian said...

Haha thanks for the comment :)

I did feel a lot better. U remind me that I should probably keep looking at those simple things that made me happy instead of those that hurt me

Life still has to go on doesn't it?
:)

cassy said...

aww.. soo sweet :) hehe.. i wonder if i'm one of the friends eh? LOL.

LasVen said...

all the best to both of u~ there's no enermy forever

ah_thew said...

heheh.... It's so good!!! By the way, chook teng, wat r u talking bout??? Who is that enemy???

Malcolm said...

Ibnu Azlan : Yeah i know!!! T_T

Lilian : Yup, always look on the bright side of life!!! :)

Cassy : Awwww... Of course laaaa, why not, mm hmm? :P

LasVen : Yeah sure!!! But errr... What enemy? :P

Ah_Thew : Awww, thank you!!! Yaloh, where got enemy enemy 1?


MAL
:-P

LasVen said...

ah god ah god... i mistaken ur post somebody else.. u mathew! u noe tat.. stop pretending~ bl;ehh ;p

malcolm, nice post.. ermm.. haha. ignore that part. haiyoyo~

big prawn head

yTze said...

I actually read this a long time ago :P

Thanks for sharing the inspiring thoughts malcolm =))

Yup, sacrificial love is truuuly wunnerful~