Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Choice...

Apoptosis... Or "Programmed cell death" (PCD)...


Now WHY IN THE WORLD would a cell wanna plan to kill itself???

BUT, simply because of PCD, a tumour can be suppressed, cells containing viruses protect the rest of the cells in the body, feet not be webbed...

Imagine for a second if that cell, and any one of those cells were to say "hey! I wanna live! If you wanna die, YOU go kill yourself!"

... Well I guess that kind of how mutations look like, and tumours happen...


Funny how this is actually very much like life itself, or my life, in the very least.

I believe that every day, we make a choice.
Do we live for ourselves? Do we live for others?


Today, I have made my choice.



Today, I DIE to myself,
.
.
.
.
.
But I LIVE for Him.
And by doing so, in LOVE, for the people around me.



MAL
:-P


P/S: What choice will YOU make, today?

2 comments:

yTze said...

I Support! :)

May He continually work in you Malcolm and use you for His glory

Malcolm said...

Thanks Jules =)

And in turn, you go do so too =)


MAL
:-P