Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Destiny

Man, works starting to get to me... I nearly spelled destiny as "density" xD Proof that Physics rocks lolz xD


Destiny

People live their lives believing the media,
And it's hard not to, cause that's about all we see
About fairy tales and... Well, Wikipedia...
But what's that all mean to me?

We learn about "Romance d'amour"
And Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty too
And knights in shining armour
And "Happily Ever Afters" - or HEAs, that's true xD

Some think that those, however
Distort now what we see...
But hey, I loved those movies
And the innocence there'd be =)

Some find their other half
Early in their life
Some search so hard and never notice them
From right beside their eyes

Some look and never find that half
And evermore they sigh
Some never bother finding them
And then they walk on by

Some don't want nor even care
And when it hits, they secede
Some hide well, and never share
But when approached, they accede

Some sigh when things do not work out
And tears in darkness be
But wipe those tears my friend, and shout,
In heaven smile with me =)

As for me, i'm glad to be just me
And yeah, that's who i'll be
The best darn looking guy there is
The wisest, arguably =P

Okay, so maybe that's not true
But you'll get me if you know me
Hey Destiny! Oh Destiny!
Can you just,
Please...

Let my friends be?


MAL
:-P

Destiny - dedicated to my friends here who got paired up, to those who aren't, to those looking to be, to those not looking to be, to those mourning, to those smiling, to those who need a rest, to those who have too much rest, to those who should be WORKING INSTEAD OF READING THIS!!!
Smile with me, and smile for me, my friends =D You know I can't stand seeing you frowning =)
And those who aren't, this quote's for you...


"If you come into this world knowing that you are loved, and you leave this world knowing that, then everything in between can be dealt with. "
Michael Jackson

1 comment:

yTze said...

Lovely one malcolm =)

So near to the heart and true