Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Have Heard so Many Songs...




I have heard so many songs
Listened to a thousand tongues
But there is one that sounds above them all...

And this is that song...

Truly,

Psalm 23 (King James Version)

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


The Father's love... It's the song that sounds above else...

It always will =)

Just thought I'd share it with you guys =)


MAL
:-P

2 comments:

yTze said...

Eee... feels like someone just copies my blogging mood =P

xp

Malcolm said...

Cheh wah cheh wahhh...

Perasan betul lolz xD (Walao dis kind of thing dun learn from me laaaa =P)

Don't get ahead of yourself lady! I embed into my post one u noe? U put link oni =PPPP


MAL
:-P