Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love? Bah! Humbug!!!

Love?

Is it just a myth?

Is it just some weird, preconceived notion came up with by people of old?
Some kind of philosophical idea made up?
So say it does exist, is it just something that... Is for a select few?

A guy once said...

Love brings so much happiness, yet it's so sad...
Love is so beautiful, yet so ugly...
Love is so uplifting, yet so crushing...
And love is so painful...

But yet...

So worth it =)

As a friend said, that's it, the great irony of love...

You know what? I think love does exist...

As a friend said, love is... Misunderstood...


Whether or not love does exist to you, I cannot tell...

But what I do know is this...

Without love, I would not be here today...

And love? That's what I believe my faith is all about...

A love story, and a couple more...


Most misunderstood? Yes...
Most misused? Yes...

But definitely...

Most mesmerizing too =)


No matter what you say,

To me, it's true =)


MAL
:-P

P/S: It don't mean nothing, or it might mean something... As usual xD Love you guys =D Welcome back to my blog xD

8 comments:

ah_thew said...

WOOOO~~ Love........ MALCOLM< I LOVE YA!!! HHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! Love is amazing!

Lilian said...

love you too malcolm...and I noe someone who always will...no matter what you do...=)

yTze said...

I second Lilian! and mathew, haha :P

Malcolm said...

Mathew Lilian and Jules...

Awwwwwww... I wuv u guys tooooooo!!! =)


MAL
:-P

everjihad said...

LOVE will always unify us. =)

ain

Malcolm said...

Yup, indeed ain =D


MAL
:-P

Hexen Ong said...

Love dis post!! Malcolm bak to action! Love u! Miss u!! *hugs*

Hexen =)

Malcolm said...

Awww miss you toooooo!!! =D *hugs*

MAL
:-P